"I can donate too".
The young ambassador project begins
Although the Village has been opened for over 5 years and we have welcomed over 8000 children, there are still many children and families unaware of the amazing experience available to them at Jordan River Village.
In our effort to increase exposure, we asked campers and families to organize events that raise awareness and funds in their local communities, schools, and youth movements!
No one can tell our story better than you - the children and families who have benefited from their time at Jordan River Village.
We invite children and families who have stayed at the Village to join our Young Ambassadors project, to help spread the word and enable every deserving child to come to the Village and enjoy a free vacation, just like you!
How will we do this?
You can choose one or more of the following ways:
- Bring a Friend - Choose a child you know from school, your community or family who is coping with one of the diseases we serve and who hasn't yet been to the Village, tell them about us and invite them to send an initial registration form.
- PR and raising awareness about the Village - Prepare a presentation about your experiences at the Village and present it to the class, school, youth movement, or community. We are happy to help. Also, you can download information and a video at the bottom of this page, to help you prepare your presentation.
- Facebook - Invite your friends to join our Facebook page
- Fundraising organization - You can organize a fundraiser for the Village by having a yard sale, bake sale, or collecting donations - at school, youth movements, or in the community and raise awareness about Jordan River Village, or you can make a donation to allow more children to enjoy this gift - Pay It Forward.
In order for us to reach a larger audience, we would like to share your "young ambassador" story. of how you convinced another child to register for a session at the Village, organized a fundraiser, or presentation about your experience at the Village. We would be happy to receive photos and your consent to publish them on social media and our website.
And that's not all! Each ambassador will receive A young ambassador certificate from Jordan River Village which they can publish on social media and tell their story and the story of the Village to further spread the word. During the 2017 summer sessions we will hold "young ambassador" ceremonies and award certificates highlighting your support to the Village.
Volunteered at the Village before? You also have a role. Send us your volunteer story, share your favorite campers' achievement, invite friends to our Facebook page, and more.
Ready? Here we go! For questions, to send photos and stories, and other ideas, email Reut: email@example.com or call 04-6608961
- Rheumatic diseases
- Nephrological diseases
- Sickle cell anemia, Fanconi anemia
- Endocrine disorders
- Severe skin conditions
- Metabolic illnesses
- Blood Disorders
- Urological disorders
- Ulcerative colitis
- Kidney transplant recipients
- Oncology illnesses
- Spina Bifida